Adsafe is a service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific Division. Adsafe works with our SDA entities to enhance safe Adventist environments, facilitate restoration for those affected by abuse and seek justice and fairness for everyone.
Great opportunity available to join Adsafe Ltd, working with our SDA entities to enhance safe Adventist environments, through the delivery of a safety framework, resources and training in this 1 year fixed term contract. Apply today or contact Adsafe for more information.
Reporting to the Safeguarding Services Manager, this role is part of the Safeguarding team, working to inspire our Adventist communities to enhance safe environments through the delivery of a safety framework, resources and training. This position will specifically focus on learning and development of our leaders and those in child-related roles in our local Churches located throughout Australia and New Zealand.
This is a 12-month full time fixed term contract located at Wahroonga, NSW with the flexibility to work remotely.
- Sound knowledge and be supportive of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, its mission, beliefs and lifestyle.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in teaching, adult education or similar, or 3+ years of recent experience in a learning and development role.
- Experience in implementing and evaluating a learning and development model to support the strategic objective of the business.
- Experience with the design and implementation of learning and development solutions for employees, volunteers and/or clients in a child protection or community health/welfare setting.
- Experience in designing & developing e-learning content and courses.
- Ability to create evaluation systems to ensure quality control and the effectiveness of the training provided.
- Sound knowledge of adult-education, learning styles, and various teaching methods and strategies.
- Understanding of legislative and State-based compliance/audit mechanisms with regards to standards of services in the area of child safe practices, responding to abuse and maintaining safe environments for children and people at risk.
- Current driver’s licence and ability to undertake occasional travel.
- Hold a current NSW Working with Children’s Check.
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal History Check.
- A working knowledge and understanding of child protection in a religious context.
- Experience in providing advice on the implementation of child protection compliance.
- Previous experience in a religious, Not-for-Profit or charitable organisation highly valued.
For further information about the role and Adsafe please contact: email@example.com or call 1800 220 468 and provide the Reference code LDONOV20
To apply, please forward your covering letter addressing the essential criteria and your CV, in the one document to:
- Safeguarding Services Manager
- Reference Code: LDONOV20
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.