Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited
The Seventh-day Adventist Church (SPD) Limited is seeking a dedicated, organised and self-motivated individual to facilitate the operations of the SPD mailroom and general services. Reporting to the Division Senior Accountant in Treasury, this full-time role will be based at the Division head office in Wahroonga NSW and will provide routine general service support to SPD departments, service institutions and expatriates as well as shipping of goods and resources to the South Pacific island territories. The role will also include some minor clerical support to the Treasury department, and the maintenance of shipping and storage areas in accordance with work health and safety requirements.
If you are a self-starter who is organised with great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills, then this role could be for you.
The successful applicant will meet the following selection criteria and pass a pre-employment medical clearance:
- Must be a practising, baptised member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church with a strong commitment to the teachings, values, beliefs and mission of the Church.
- Have or be eligible to hold the appropriate Seventh-day Adventist Church licence.
- Appropriate Clerical/ Office Administration qualifications and/or experience.
- Hold a current NSW forklift licence.
- Moderate level of computer skills and experience using MS Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to relate to people from different cultures.
- Well organised, with high attention to detail and able to work to deadlines.
- A sound working knowledge of the Seventh-day Adventist church and its structure throughout the SPD.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Maintain confidentiality and professional discretion.
For further information and a full job description please email email@example.com.
To apply please email a letter of application addressing the selection criteria, including your CV, three work-related referees and the contact information of your Seventh-day Adventist Church pastor, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those who have current Australian work rights may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications once an appointment is made.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.