Adventist Senior Living
The ACFI Coordinator coordinates congruent documentation and clinical care which aims to meet and exceed industry benchmarks and maintain optimal ACFI performance.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA qualification
- Substantial experience working in an aged care environment and contributing to accreditation processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Funding Instrument and experience in ACFI assessment tools.
- Skills with various administrative technology such as navigating online data entry and reporting and linking camera outputs/IT links.
- Demonstrated computer skills in database systems and the Microsoft Office suite (advanced Outlook, intermediate PowerPoint, basic Word and Excel).
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Working with people
- Writing & reporting
- Applying expertise & technology
- Planning & organising
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Demonstrated commitment to a positive organisational culture and ASL’s signature behaviours of commitment, future, mission, respect and honesty.
- 2020 Influenza vaccination
For further information and applications:
- Alison Greenwell-Smith 02 6628 1944
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.