Adventist Senior Living
The role of the New Graduate Physiotherapist (2-year contract) is to provide resident centred services that meet the Aged Care requirements. The primary aims of this role are to optimise the function and independence of the resident to perform the activities of daily living and leisure activities within the context of resident goals and risk management considerations.
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration (or in the process of applying for registration)
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Working with people
- Persuading & influencing
- Planning & organising
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Knowledge of the range and type of services and equipment available for aged/disabled persons
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Current National Police Check Clearance
- Influenza vaccination for 2020
For further information, please contact Lindl Webster – 02 4977 0148
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Dawn Davison at 02 4977 0169
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and may make an appointment prior to the date application close.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.