Adventist Senior Living
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical environment of the Alstonville Aged Care Hostel and Independent Living Retirement Village (buildings and grounds) to ensure that these assets are attractive, clean, safe and functional.
- Trade qualifications in a building services trade or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management or equivalent supervisory qualifications/experience.
- Senior First Aid certificate.
- Current MR drivers license or willingness to obtain.
- Level 1 Fire Safety Officer or willingness to obtain.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering maintenance and renovation services on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and basic budget and maintenance database tools.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the following behavioural competencies :
- Leading and supervising
- Planning and organising
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Current Australian Police Check.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive workplace culture.
For further information: contact Andrew Tucker 02 6628 1944 and send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.