Avondale University College
Avondale University College is a Seventh-day Adventist organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for supporting the delivery of Christian tertiary education and can align with our mission, ethos and lifestyle principles, then we encourage you to apply.
Avondale University College (Lake Macquarie Campus) seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced academics for the position available in Education. The level of appointment will be determined on the qualifications and experience of the applicant.
The appointee will be required to undertake teaching, research and consultancy in primary key learning areas. Duties will include:
- teaching in the undergraduate primary curriculum studies;
- coordinating several subjects in the Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching and Master of Education (Primary) degrees;
- undertaking scholarly research and activities in one or more areas within the primary curriculum key learning areas;
- contributing to research teams in one or more areas within the primary curriculum key learning areas;
- contributing to one or more of Avondale’s Research Centres;
- implementing ICT within the learning and teaching program;
- contributing to the administration of the faculty;
- support and uphold the Special Character of the institution.
Applicants should have relevant tertiary education experience, hold a qualification in education to the level of a masters degree with a commitment to studying for a PhD and have demonstrated experience in inspiring and motivating student engagement.
For the selection criteria of the above positions, please visit www.avondale.edu.au/about/employment. Applications, addressing the selection criteria, with contact details of at least three referees, should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Avondale University College is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to make a delayed appointment, not to appoint, or to appoint by invitation.