Adventist Senior Living
Brief description of role/expectations
The role of the Financial Accountant is to provide operational and business support to the General Manager Corporate Services, ensuring financial transactions and reporting are accurate, compliant with relevant legislation/awards and completed within specific time frames.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of accounting processes.
- 3-4 years’ experience in either commercial or accounting environment
- Degree in Business/Commerce/Finance
- CPA, CA or other post-graduate finance-related Qualifications desirable
- Detailed knowledge of government regulations and legislations relating to Aged Care and Retirement Living.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly excel)
- Experience in all aspects of finance/roster/payroll systems.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Planning and organising
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive workplace culture.
- Current driver’s license.
- Current national police check clearance.
For further information and applications:
- Lorena Hoxholli 02 4977 0000
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.