Adventist Retirement Plus - Capricorn
We are seeking an engaging and customer-focused Administration Assistant to support the operations and functions of our Independent Living Services at Adventist Retirement Plus – Capricorn. This position is responsible for various ILU administration duties and reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Experience required for this role include:
- Certificate III in business administration desirable
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Previous experience in the Aged Care Industry desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience in Administration
- Strong focus on excellent Customer Service
- Experience in Client Management desirable
Skills / Attributes required for this role include:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Motivated to high achievement in role responsibilities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Assistant to
- Operations Manager
- Direct client contact and general duties
- ILU Office
- Assist with Maintenance Admin (as and when required)
- Prepare / Complete and manage all documentation for
- Incoming residents
- Outgoing residents
- Assist ILU Residents Committee (as and when required)
- Assist ILU residents with various tasks and requests (as and when required)
- Maintain residents’ files (electronic)
- Lodge maintenance request into database system on behalf of residents
- Attend to residents’ queries and complaints and assist to resolve.
- Attend to residents’ units on emergency calls. Liaise with ambulance as needed.
- Support Admin team as and when required (various roles)
- Liaise with Admissions officer on residents’ transition from Independent Living to Residential Aged Care
- Assist public walk-ins with enquiries re Independent Living Village
- Police check required.
- Current flu vaccination required.
Written applications to include a cover letter, resume, and contact details for two nominated referees.
General inquiries and applications may be forwarded to:
- Care Manager
- 150 Rockhampton Road
- YEPPOON QLD 4703
- P 07 4939 2801
- F 07 4939 2803
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and close applications early.